Room inspection It’s like checking the cleanliness of the room. Including the water system, lighting, ceiling tiles, etc., which we can usually call a technician. or a condo inspection company.
But for those who want to save their budget, today we have a technique to check for condos by yourself. Make sure it’s perfect And it’s as detailed as calling a professional technician for sure. Let’s go and see.
- Post-it notes sticky note paper Also known as Post-it. It’s for writing a short note and pasting it where you want to repair it. Once pasted, it is recommended that you take pictures and keep them as evidence.
- Stationery In addition to using Post-it Make sure to find a notebook to note which parts need to be repaired. Make a list of items. will be able to come back to check easily without defect
- Screwdriver, try the light, a screwdriver for testing the electrical system. Or if anyone is inconvenient to use a screwdriver, they can usea charger cableand a mobile phone battery instead.
- plexiglass, a device to check the slope of the floor in the room
- Coins are used for knocking on floors, walls or tiles.
- Camera or smartphone camera for collecting images as evidence It should be a sharp camera. I will be able to keep all the details.